Security, Cash Handeling and Intellectual Property Policy Induction
Scope and Purpose
It is the aim of the Multiskill Centre Ltd to ensure the safety and security of all employees, volunteers and participants, as well as customers visiting the premises. This requires employees to comply with all policy directives.
It is the responsibility of every Multiskill Centre Ltd employee to ensure that this key/security pass is kept in safe custody.
You should make sure that anypersonal belongings and valuables are locked away andsecuredor taken with you. Personal property is not covered by Company insurance.
- Never publicly discuss security arrangements, even with friends
- Open the cash drawer only when it's in use and lock it all other times
- Ensure accuracy when dealing with customer payments and notify a manager as soon as any discrepancy or mistake has been identified
Employees must not:
- disclose or use any part of any confidential information outside of the performance of their duties and in the interests of MultiSkill Centre Ltd
- Please ensure that the recycling centre bag drop roller door (near the entrance to the main building) is opened and closed according to our opening hours
- Doors locked and power off
- Pest control doors remained closed at the end of the day
- The front entryway should always look clean and tidy, no rubbish or random items there.